poster shell problem

mathman21's picture

Hi. I install the self-extracting file of the poster shell. The new poster shell is available. I open a poster document.

Ι try to execute a pdf compile but it says that there was an error opening this document.

This file is damaged and could not be repaired.

I remove the mathtime package and the pdf compilation worked, but if I make the size of the letters

huge then the pdf file presents them as normalsize. Any idea what might be happening ?

Thanks a lot , in advance .

Maybe you had a bad

Maybe you had a bad download.  I downloaded and extracted the files to my home computer.  The compile works without errors.

Post your .log file from your compile, or at least show the errors you are seeing.

Maybe you had a bad

Maybe you had a bad download.  I downloaded and extracted the files to my home computer.  The compile works without errors.

Post your .log file from your compile, or at least show the errors you are seeing.

mathman21's picture

The log file mentions :

The log file mentions :

Error: pdflatex.exe (file c:/Windows/fonts/arial.ttf): unknown verssion of OS/2 table (0003)

Thanks in advance

You are seeing the problem

You are seeing the problem described at #737: Using SWP, SW, or SNB with Windows Vista or Windows 7 in the section "Ligature issues with OpenType fonts".  If you are using Version 5.5 then update to Build 2960.  If you are using Version 5.0, then see the article for update information.

mathman21's picture

The problem is solved !!!

The problem is solved !!! Thank you very much !!!