Link for a beamer presentation

mako's picture

Hi,

I'm using a beamer shell. I would like to have a link from one slide to another in the appendix and then a link back from the appendix to the slide mentioned before. How to achieve it? I tried the function hyperlink, but it doesn't work :(

The links should work in the compiled pdf-version.

Hi, I have attached a sample

Hi, I have attached a sample doc calledt test.tex.

I created a hyppertext reference called GoTo on thh slide "intro" which should take me to slide3...but it doesnt work

Be sure to use the Hypertext

Be sure to use the Hypertext menu items from the Typset Object submenus off the Insert menu.  If you are using Insert, Hypertext Link you are not using the right object (this one is used for documents that are not typeset).

If you continue to have difficulties, post a sample document.

Hi I was having the same

Hi I was having the same problem and the hypertext is still not working for me. When I click on the reference I created it just takes me to the first slide.

any help much appreciated

If you are using an appendix,

If you are using an appendix, then you may need to undefine the chapter macro.  Add:

\let\chapter\undefined

just before the appendix TeX field.  See the explanation in the shell "Standard LaTeX Article (hyperref)" located in the Articles shell directory.

If this doesn't apply, post a sample document that shows the problem.

Hi, I have attached a

Hi, I have attached a sample doc calledt test.tex.

I created a hyppertext reference called GoTo on thh slide "intro" which should take me to slide3...but it doesnt work

I modified the target to use

I modified the target to use the type "hypertarget" and I modified the link to use the type "hyperlink".  See the attached.