REVTEX 4.1

jsmeyer's picture

I am a complete novice when it comes to LaTEX. I would like to install RevTEX 4.1 and all its accompanying files so I can use it with the Scientific Workplace 5.5...Can someone please give me complete and detailed instructions on how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Meyer

Search this forum for

Search this forum for "REVTeX" and you will find:

REVTeX 4-1 shell and support

This message (part of the larger thread New shell documents available since Build 2690) includes the shell, .cst, and typesetting files needed to create and typeset REVTeX 4-1 documents.

tomprice's picture

Hello, REVTEX 4 is installed

Hello,

REVTEX 4 is installed on Scientific WorkPlace 5.5; this installation includes a REVTEX shell. (Go to File > New and locate REVTEX 4 in the Shell Files list of the Articles Shell Directories.) You will need to update your REVTEX files to version 4.1. I think you can do this for following the v. 4 instructions for updating v.4 beta to v. 4 located on the MacKichan web site. (Do a search on REVTEX on that site.) I have not tried this but I think the existing shell and cst files will work correctly with the updated version. Before you do the update, you should create a restore point so that you can restore your v. 4 setup if necessary. Also, you may want to wait on a reply from MacKicahn to be sure my suggestions are correct.

Tom Price

tomprice's picture

Hello, Sorry, I missed the

Hello,

Sorry, I missed the automatic update to v 4.1. I installed without difficulty.

Tom Price