Self-extracting downloads for the following are available:
- Graduate Studies in Mathematics
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Springer Journal (svjour3)
- Biometrics (updated)
The shell and associated support and typesetting specification files are included in each self extracting download. Use the following steps to add each new shell:
- Click the link you select above for the shell to download. Save the self-extracting file to your SW program directory. For Version 5.5, the default program directories are c:\swp55 for Scientific WorkPlace, or c:\sw55 for Scientific Word.
- Run the self-extracting download program and enter your program directory as the extraction directory (which will be the default directory if you follow step 1).
- Follow the prompts that appear on your screen. Overwrite any existing files if prompted.
- When the installation is complete, open the program and start a new document with the new shell.
The shell directory for Graduate Studies in Mathematics and Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society is Author Packages for AMS and the shell directory for Springer Journal (svjour3) and Biometrics (updated) is Articles.