ebook

Hello !
somebody asked me if it would be possible to deliver my lectures in ebook format compatible with a kindle. Is it possible and if so, could you explain me how ?
Many thanks in advance.

pviton's picture

There are several free online

There are several free online converters pdf->Ebook, and since SWP can produce good PDF, that's probably worth exploring first. Do a google search for "pdf to eBook". I've never used them, and I don't know how well they'll handle math, though. If there's a better way, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Another possibility could be SWP -> rtf -> Ebook; there are apparently free online rtf->Ebook converters, too.

I've also noticed that Tex4ht also supports conversion to ebook, via a package tex4ebook. There are some helpful notes at the beginning of the documentation of this package concerning ebook+math, which might be worth considering.

Hello Thanks for your answer.

Hello
Thanks for your answer. The online converters I tried don't deliver good ebbook files because they arn't enable to scope with formulas and heavily formatted texts. I have no proficiency in TeX so I don't know how to use Tex4ht.
Thanks anyway

pviton's picture

There's a bunch of other

There's a bunch of other suggestions at:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/16569/latex-document-to-epub-or-...

(and probably other discussions elsewhere on stackexchange).