How to remove "this page 17 Printer : Opaq" ?

hello
I would to know how to remove in he final pdf file for a book

this page xx
+
Printer : Opaq

Which occurs on some pages.

Thanks in advance
Vincent

Thanks ! I have attached the

Thanks !
I have attached the main file. I hope it is sufficient

The document uses the

The document uses the typesetting specification used by the shell Springer-Verlag Multi-authored.  This shell includes the text:

The typesetting specification used by this shell document places printer marks at the beginning of chapter divisions. You can suppress the printer marks by adding the following line to the preamble of your document:
    \makeatletter\def\@crosshairs{\vbox to0pt{}}\makeatother

It works ! Thanks a lot !

It works ! Thanks a lot !

Some of the shells contain

Some of the shells contain information in the sample text that are specific to the typesetting specification used by the shell.  In some cases changes to the printer marks are described.  Can't help any further without knowing exactly the typesetting specification that is being used.

I have an another question

I have an another question about the same file. Searching the site, I have found how to change "table of contents" to "table des matières" by writing some odd command in a selfmade style file (see http://forum.mackichan.com/node/213).

But I didn't succeed to change "abstract" to "Résumé". How can I achieve that ?

Thanks in advance for your answer !

The typesetting specification

The typesetting specification used by the document does not include the hooks that allows the babel package to change words.  Certain words are hard coded in the .sty file.  Typically, you can inspect the .sty file (svmult2e.sty) to find the appropriate definition and redefine it in the document preamble.  There are some cases where this doesn't work out, but in this case, add the following to the document preamble:

\makeatletter
\def\abstract{\vskip 21pt
\rightskip=1pc\leftskip=1pc\parindent=\z@
\small\rm
{R\'{E}SUM\'{E} }}
\makeatother