Importing TEX

Hello,

I have installed SWP6 on my computer. It appears that SWP6 is not able to import any file of the book I'm writing...

Importing the main file or its subdocuments leads to :
---
Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIXSLTProcessor.transformToDocument]
---
or to
----------------------------------
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

XML Parsing Error: no element found Location: file:///C:/Users/VJM/Documents/SWPDocs/livre_work/main.xhtml Line Number 9589, Column 28:

est ---------------------------^

---------------------------------------------------

Notes that my files are not in SWPdocs. In fact this folder exists but I haven't used it and I don't want to use it (for many good reasons). By the way, this not the source of the problem since I have changed this and the pb still occurs.

Giorgos's picture

Hello, the exact same problem

Hello,

the exact same problem in importing TeX files appears to me as well...The problems insists even after the previous updates that should supposedly solve the problem.
Unfortunately the same problem on importing TeX files still insists...The only TeX files that are surely imported are the ones created with SW 6. Files created with older versions is impossible to be imported and this is very important because colleagues of mine use older versions of SW.

We can't fix these problems

We can't fix these problems without having sample .tex files that show the problems.  Please post or send to support@mackichan.com.

Ok. Thanks ! I'll email you

Ok. Thanks ! I'll email you examples !